MOBİL UYGULAMA (APP) KULLANIM KOŞULLARI
Site’yi kullanmak için lütfen aşağıda yazılı koşulları okuyunuz. Site’ye kayıt yaptırarak, işbu Kullanım Koşulları ve Sözleşme’yi (“Sözleşme”) ve Sözleşme’nin ayrılmaz parçası olan “Gizlilik ve Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Politikası” ve “İş Akışı”nı okuduğunuzu, içeriğini tamamen anladığınızı, burada belirtilen ve Site’de bulunan ve zaman içinde yer alacak tüm hususları kayıtsız ve şartsız olarak kabul ettiğinizi beyan ve taahhüt ediyorsunuz. Burada yer alan koşulları kabul etmediğiniz takdirde, lütfen Site’den ve Hizmet’ten istifade etmeyiniz ve kaydınızı İVEDİLİKLE iptal ediniz.
Site’nin sahibi MTC Plaza 125-127/16, Emek Mahallesi Bişkek Caddesi Kat: 3 Çankaya ANKARA 06490 adresinde mukim KAY Teknoloji ve Yazılım A.Ş.’dir (bundan böyle kısaca “Şirket” , “Biz” ya da “GAINFLUENCER” olarak anılacaktır). Site aracılığıyla sunulan ve işbu Sözleşme’de belirtilen Hizmet, Şirket tarafından sağlanmaktadır. Şirket işbu Sözleşme’yi, Site’de yer alan her tür bilgi ve içeriği, İÇERİK GELİŞTİREN’ne herhangi bir ihbarda veya bildirimde bulunmadan dilediği zaman değiştirebilir. Bu değişiklikler periyodik olarak Site’de yayımlanacak, İÇERİK GELİŞTİREN tarafından ayrıca siteye girişleri sırasında yeni versiyonun kabul edilmesi suretiyle, kabul tarihinde geçerli olacaktır. Hizmet’ten faydalanan ve Site’ye erişim sağlayan İÇERİK GELİŞTİREN, Sözleşme koşullarını ve Şirket tarafından işbu Sözleşme’de yapılan her değişikliği kabul etmiş sayılmaktadır. İşbu Sözleşme Site üzerinden yayınlanarak; Site’yi kullanan İÇERİK GELİŞTİREN’in erişimine her zaman açıktır.
Uygulamamızı indirerek ve hesap oluşturarak gainfluencer.co adresinde yazan Türkçe veya İngilizce olarak bulunan Uygulama ve Web kullanım sözleşmelerini kabul etmiş sayılırsınız.
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
2.Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Site:
(1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
(5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application; and
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Unutmamalısınız ki uygulamamız üzerinden oluşturduğunuz hesabınızı istediğiniz zaman uygulama üzerinden "Hesabımı Sil" butonuna tıklayarak silebilirsiniz. Silinen hesapların tamamı,hesaplarda unutulan bakiyeler ve benzeri diğer sorunlar kullanıcıların sorumluluğundadır. Hesabınızı sildikten sonra yeni bir hesap oluşturamayabilirsiniz, bu karar KAY Teknoloji ve Yazılım A.Ş. nin olup durumunuza göre yeni hesap oluşturmanıza onay verebilir veya vermeyebilir. Oluşabilecek herhangi bir sıkıntı, sorun veya problemden KAY Teknoloji ve Yazılım A.Ş. sorumlu değildir.